Availability: 6 in stock
Jugošik pendant lamp made from upcycled vintage glass lampshade
- vintage glass lampshade (diameter 14 cm, height 12 cm)
- E27 metal lamp holder with double ring and cylindrical metal clamp (brass, copper or silver finish)
- textile cable (available colors – Pearl White, Mustard Yellow or Cotton Dove Grey, Thyme Zigzag or Pink Zigzag)
- metal ceiling rose (Matt White finish)
- transparent universal terminals (2 connectors – number of poles: 2, 1 connector – number of poles: 3)
>>> One meter of cable is included. If you wish a precise length, please specify when ordering. For an extension you are invited to make a custom order. Some lamps could be customized into wall lamps. Send us a message for more information. <<<
To be used with any standard E27 LED bulb. Bulb is not included. For photoshooting, bulb of lower light intensity was used.
What is a vintage glass lampshade?
Vintage glass lampshades are collected by disassembling discarded mid-century chandeliers that would have otherwise end up as a bulky waste. Lampshades are in very good condition, however some may show minimal traces of use.. but that’s their charm, isn’t it? Glasses are carefully cleaned and stored until their time comes to shine again.
Jugošik lamps will bring warmth, coziness and personalized touch to your place and add a touch of nostalgia.
- E27 metal lamp holder with double ring and cylindrical metal clamp (Fuse: polyester thermoset T230 (maximum operating temperature), Nominal voltage: 250 Vac, Rated current: 4 A)
- Textile cable – Flex Round Cable DOUBLE INSULATION under textile braid (H03VV 300/300V 2×0,75 or 3×0,75, CEI 20-20 CEI 20-35 RoHS, cable diameter – 6,6 mm)
- Metal ceiling rose (83mm – diameter, 25mm – height)
- Terminals for rigid or flexible cables (nominal section: 3 x 0.2 – 4 mm² for rigid or flexible cables, nominal voltage: 450 V, nominal current: 24 A, maximum temperature permitted in the environment according to EN 60998: 85° C)
All electrical components are certified according to current European regulations.
Mock-up images by rawpixel.com on Freepik.
Looking for a custom-made solution? Send an inquiry